Between Angers and Saumur, on La Loire à Vélo and La Vélo Francette, the Centre Bouëssé La Garenne has a gite to sleep 33 people and a holiday village for 44 people, built in 2012.
In a quiet setting beside the river Louet, a tributary of the Loire, this very well-equipped holiday centre is open all year round. Its wildlife discovery trails and water meadows make it a very special natural environment.
The centre belongs to the "Ligue de l'Enseignement de Maine et Loire" and also has the approved label "Vacances pour tous" (holidays for all).
Included in the Group'AVélo flat rate :
A refreshing soft drink on arrival OR coffee/tea ‘gourmand’ (with a selection of petit fours) after dinner.
Accommodation (subject to availability) :
- in a Gîtes de France approved gite, graded 3 épis, with 33 beds (rooms sleeping from 1 to 6 people.)
- in the 2* holiday village which has 48 beds (rooms sleeping from 1 to 5 people.)
Bonus points :
- different walks, GR3 hiking path, natural rock-climbing wall 200 metres from the centre, outdoor swimming pool 5km.
- local shops, delivery service
- profits from accommodating cycling groups are used to fund holidays for children and young people.