Soleil de Jade is a family holiday centre close to beaches and the rocky coast, orientated towards activities concerning the sea and the environment.
During term-time it is busy with residential seaside classes for schools, but at weekends and in school holidays it is a holiday centre with 160 beds in three buildings. The spacious bedrooms all have en-suite facilities. There are also a dozen well-equipped, self-catering gite-apartments. The centre has a large swimming pool and a huge playing field leading to the beach. The coastal footpath leads to the Pointe Saint-Gildas and Préfailles (2km), a quiet seaside resort with Belle Epoque charm.
- Daily set menu for cycle-tourists (half board or full board)
- Bed linen provided, but beds not made on arrival
Accommodation in bedrooms for 3-4 people
Subject to availability
Bonus points :
- Close to the sea
- Swimming pool on-site.
- Profits from accommodating cycling groups are used to fund holidays for children and young people.
- Eco-friendly approach to catering.
- Educational activities available.
Soleil de Jade
La Pointe St-Gildas
Telephone : 02 51 86 33 03
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
UNAT Pays de la Loire
4 allée Jean Bart